Every time you rent a property, you sign a tenancy agreement with the landlord. This applies to both domestic tenants and commercial tenants. In this agreement, one of the issues that is mentioned is about cleaning up the place when you have to leave. In most End of tenancy agreements it is the responsibility of the tenant to ensure that they leave the place in the same condition they found it in terms of cleanliness and tidiness. The landlord often holds your deposit as a surety or guarantee and only refunds it back once you have adhered to each and every clause of the agreement.
- It’s worth noting however that, most tenants are not really able to carry out the cleaning themselves. The task can be tedious and laborious because it means you’re preparing it for the next tenant. Every nook and cranny has to be spotless and tidy! When the landlord comes to inspect the premises, you have to convince them beyond reasonable doubt that indeed everything is clean.
- This is where end of tenancy cleaning companies come in. Such are able to come over and assist you as a tenant to get the place sparkling, in a matter of hours. Mind you, end of tenancy cleaning entails cleaning the walls, tiles, ceiling, sofas, lofts, drawers, and any other place one can imagine. But the clearance companies have the personnel and tools to get the job done professionally.
- They’ll scrub the bathrooms, sinks and basins to ensure that everything is dazzling. The cobwebs on the ceiling or stains on the glass windows have also to be cleaned. Cleaning companies can send over a team of up to 6; this means that the cleaning will be prompt and thorough. Some estimates here in the UK suggest that almost 50% of all landlords who fail to refund tenant’s deposits cite cleaning as the main cause.
- In the tenant agreement, some landlords may include a small fee for a cleaning company that they contract to do the cleaning when you leave. But you should always avoid such, it is easier and more affordable to get a clearance company of your choice. A quick search online will show you some of the leading end of tenancy cleaning service provider. Such a company is likely to be just a phone call away; you have no reason to endanger your deposit by takings for granted. Ensure that the cleaning company you have hired or that the landlord has recommended is insured. This cushions you in case of any damages.
- But even as you wait for the clearing company to come and offer a helping hand, there are some DIY things you can be doing. For instance, start by sorting out your items from what will be left behind, throw away any foodstuffs you may have remaining in the kitchen, and so on so forth. If anything needs to be replaced, for instance a broken window pane; get that done well in advance.
Read the below for more information.
Check the EOT Cleaning Company on Facebook
When it comes to picking furniture for your garden, there are several factors that you must always consider. But most importantly, is that the furniture pieces have to be tough, durable, and capable of withstanding the harsh weather variations out there. Garden furniture is important not just to make the garden a better place to rest and relax; the furniture can also be a fashion statement. The kind of furniture you pick will be dependent on what style you wish to create, your budget, and other related factors. There are different styles out there that you can pick for your garden furniture;
- Traditional furniture; traditional furniture always looks good when used at the fireplace or in the home garden. Because traditional furniture tends to blend more easily with nature, these furniture pieces ar a popular option for most home owners. Traditional furniture doesn’t really mean that the furniture is old or boring; it’s just that the design borrows much from early ages and times. You can never go wrong with traditional chairs, table, sofas, and other furniture pieces.
- Modern furniture; modern furniture pieces are also increasingly finding their way to many home gardens. Modern furniture is constant and never changes; the furniture pieces are simple and without many decorations. Most tend to have nicely furnished metal, wood, and leather. What makes this style a popular option for many gardens is that the furniture pieces can be enhanced with tough upholstery in order to make them last longer in outdoor environments. It is not uncommon to find a garden that has half wood, half metal chairs and tables, or reclining chairs made of leather upholstery. They always give the garden a modern kind of feel, without robbing it of the natural element from the surrounding trees or plants.
- Oriental furniture; when it comes to oriental furniture pieces for your garden, think ok of ancient designs common in Japanese and Chinese traditional furniture. The design is creative in a very subtle way. In fact, some designers refer to oriental furniture as Asian furniture, because this is where this style originated. Carved wood, stenciled leather, dark brown colors; oriental style is impressive when correctly used in the outdoor garden. Nothing beats the feel of sitting on oriental furniture on the garden, sipping your drinks as the sun sets in the horizon. It’s a feel that many designers yearn to create and experience.
Read more on
Whether you are a home owner intending to move out of your house and rent it, or a real estate agent with houses that are vacant and you are planning to rent them, cleaning up is a must. It is normal for tenants to leave ‘junk’ behind; sometimes the junk is actually a new chair or a table that could not fit into the moving truck. You cannot rent a house with used furniture or other types of waste to a new tenant, so you must first clear everything before you let a new interested party view it.
Real estate agents sometimes can get caught up in a sea of waste when tenants vacate the houses they manage. This can be very frustrating because even when they find new tenants to rent the houses, they cannot take them to view them with rubbish in the living rooms, basement, or garage. They have to have them cleaned and everything cleared in a very short time. In cases like this, skip hires and skip hire alternative for bins are not useful because they cannot hold the amount of waste being cleared, and it would be tiresome to use them anyway.
Hiring a rubbish clearance company would be the best idea for circumstances like these. All you have to do is call them and schedule an appointment so that they can come to the houses you manage as a real estate agent, or if you are a home owner. They will evaluate the amount of rubbish to be cleared and quote a price. If you decide to use their services, they start work right away; they remove all the junk and clean up the places they cleared. This includes gardens, if there are gardens that need a cleanup; the clearance services company literally cleans anything within your property or home.